Become an FRW Member or Renew Your Membership
With membership, you will receive multiple benefits, including but not limited to:
- Monthly newsletter
- Ability to check out items from our extensive library
- Discounts in regular bulk orders of various supplies
- Discounts at stores in the Denver area (including the 10% discount at the Rockler store!)
- Monthly demonstrations by locally and internationally known woodturners
- Being listed in and receiving a copy of the membership roster
- Ability to participate in free, hands-on mentoring classes
- And last, but not least, access to the best bunch of woodturners around for questions, war stories, or just to visit
All our club events are funded by your dues and donations.
Important – If your dues are not paid by mid-February, your badge will be pulled before the March meeting and you will no longer receive our newsletter (unless you are a recent guest who is still in the two-month trial period). Also, Membership will be sending out the member roster with the March or April newsletter, so if you want to receive a roster or be in it, please be sure to pay your dues by mid-February.
- Individual: $45
- Couple: $50
- Student: $22.50
- Under 12 years: Free
New Membership Application
Current Member Renewal and Visitors
To help with tracking payments, we request that you pay by personal check or money order made out to Front Range Woodturners. You can also pay in cash at a meeting if you have the exact amount.
Check or cash is preferred, but we do accept PayPal. Send payment to [email protected]. You still need to mail or email your application so we have your contact info. If mailing a check or money order for membership application or renewal, send to:
Front Range Woodturners
P.O. Box 620605
Littleton, CO 80162