Our Next Meeting
Tuesday, August 5th (June Newsletter)
We meet on the first Tuesday of every month from 6:15 to 9:15 PM in
the basement of Rockler. Visitors and new members are always
Thanks to Bob Carver, Cooper Boeke, and Gary Starritt
for volunteering to clean up after the July meeting.
The August Clean Up Crew volunteers are Danny King, Dennis Fanning, and Jim Proud
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware (map)
- 2553 S. Colorado Blvd #108
- Denver, CO 80222
- Website: rockler.com
At a Glance
- Regular Meeting, August 5th, 6:30 PM
- Executive Board Meeting, July 26th, 9 AM
- Shop Tour, June 28th, Noon, Bob Carver
- Ladies of the Lathe, discontinued until new chair is found
August - TBA
- Advanced - Steve Claycomb
- Intermediate - Jim Olson
- Beginner - Camille Wall
Tom Wirsing took home the baseball turned by Denise Newman.
- Follow the Gallerylink to view
the Show and Tell, Demo, and Shop Tour galleries for May.
June 28: Bob Carver
- 4097 Logan St.
- Englewood, CO
View Larger Map
- Join us from noon to 4 PM at Bob's for a look at his very neat garage shop.
Scheduled Shop Tours
August 23: Gene Wentworth
- 3961 S. Hillcrest Dr.
- Denver, CO
- Join us starting at 1PM at Gene's for a look at his basement shop.
Note: trouble reading an item's description, click the "Agenda" tab for a better view
Rocky Mountain Woodturners Symposium
Empty Bowl Event
- Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
- Terrace Gardens, Ken Caryl Event Center
- If you'd like to donate a bowl (or more than one) please drop
them off by the end of the September meeting.