Our Next Meeting
Tuesday, October 7th (August Newsletter)
We meet on the first Tuesday of every month from 6:15 to 9:15 PM in
the basement of Rockler. Visitors and new members are always
Dale Bonertz - demonstrating the McNaughton coring system.
Sandy Perry, Mark Hanson, and Christine Hanson
for volunteering to clean up after the
Clean Up Crew volunteers are
Gary Watkins, Bruce Perry and Roper
- Rockler Woodworking and Hardware (map)
- 2553 S. Colorado Blvd #108
- Denver, CO 80222
- Website: rockler.com
At a Glance
- Regular Meeting, October 7th, 6:30 PM
- Executive Board Meeting, October 11th, 9 AM
- Ladies of the Lathe, discontinued until new chair is found
October - Dale Bonertz, McNaughton Coring System
- Intermediate - Filipp Dedogryuk
- Beginner - Camille Wall and Don Rogers (a tie)
???? took home Ron Ainge's turning
- Follow the Gallerylink to view
the Show and Tell, Demo, and Shop Tour galleries for May.
August 23: Gene Wentworth
- 3961 S. Hillcrest Dr.
- Denver, CO
- Join us starting at 1PM at Gene's for a look at his basement shop.
Scheduled Shop Tours
None at this time
Note: trouble reading an item's description, click the "Agenda" tab for a better view